January 1, 2016
HE FAKED A FUMBLE AND IT WORKED!
The Stanford Cardinal quarterback faked a fumble in the 2016 Rosebowl, fooling opponents yet one more time. Final score: 45-16.
- I’ve been watching massive amounts of football
- A trick play appeals to me
- Car wrecks, tattooery, and fakery — can’t take your eyes off of ‘em
Other Great Fakeouts:
- The Trojan Horse
- Frank Abagnale Jr. of Catch Me If You Can fame
- The Killdeer and its “broken wing act” to deter predators
And in other news:
- Michigan State got smoked by Alabama in the Cotton Bowl: 38-ZERO
- The Michigan Wolverines beat the Florida Gators: 41-7
- When there’s a 3-hour wait at one urgent care location, look for another. Best choice is one where you’re the only customer.
- Best to leave the bacon off the rigatoni, kale, butternut squash dish; it doesn’t help one bit.
- Sideline newscaster asked the star running back whether he was aware of his productition during the game. Flag out of my waistband and on the ground.
- It would be way more fun to hear the officials call an infraction a flinch. Let’s all write letters.
- Is that gal on the TV production crew really named Stephanie Drooley? Figure it out; get married or just seek legal help. Truly, Drooley is worse than Deery.